Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 pound ground turkey
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 dashes salt
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon Hartley’s Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 9 slider buns or small rolls
- Heat a medium size skillet on medium heat and add the olive oil, onions and bell pepper.
- Sauté for about 4 minutes.
- Add the ground turkey, salt, pepper and onion powder.
- Continue to stir as the ingredients are cooking until the turkey is thoroughly cooked.
- Then add Hartley’s Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, water, and hot sauce.
- Stir together, cover with a lid and simmer on low heat until the mixture thickens.
- Just before serving, stir all ingredients. Serve on lightly toasted buns.