Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup Florida Key West Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tbsp course ground mustard
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- Salt to taste
For the Risotto Salad
- 1 box of Risotto pasta
- 1 large zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- In a medium bowl, vigorously whisk red wine vinegar, Florida Key West Lemon Juice, and honey together.
- Slowly stream in the extra virgin olive oil.
- Mix in minced garlic and course ground mustard.
- Whisk in black pepper and salt to taste.
- Cook Risotto pasta according to box directions. Be sure to heavily salt the boiling water (it should taste like the sea) to properly season the pasta.
- Drain Risotto and mix in the Lemon Honey Vinaigrette. Be sure to coat all of the pasta.
- Toss in thinly sliced zucchini, grape tomatoes, and baby spinach.