Prep Time: 15 minutes
Serves: Varies with serving size
- 4 ripe avocados
- 3 tablespoons Florida Key West Lemon Juice
- 8 dashes hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup small-diced red onion (1 small onion)
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium tomato, seeded, and small-diced
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the pits, and scoop the flesh out of their shells into a large bowl.
- Immediately add the Florida Key West lemon juice, hot pepper sauce, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper and toss well.
- Using a sharp knife, slice through the avocados in the bowl until they are finely diced.
- Add the tomatoes.
- Mix well and taste for salt and pepper.