Welcome to Insider Secrets!
Insider Secrets is committed to providing news and trends related to the beverage industry, including flavors, packaging and technology. In addition, we will include new product news as it relates to H&H Products and Hartley’s Brand.
While it is great to learn what is happening in the market and here at H&H Products, this isn’t all about us. We want to know about you! How do you use Hartley’s Brand Products? Are there flavors or products you would like to see in the future? Have an idea? We want to hear from you!
Don’t forget to sign up for the Insider Secrets e-letter using the red button below. By signing up, you will receive updates emailed to your inbox with industry and product news. When we have new product flavors, you’ll be the first to know… and taste!
Florida Key West Key Lime Cheesecake With Mango
- For crust
- 1 1/4 cups fine graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) unsalted butter, melted
- For filling
- 2 (8-oz) packages cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup Florida Key West Key Lime Juice
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- For topping
- 2 large firm-ripe mangoes
- 1 tablespoon Florida Key West Key Lime Juice
- 1/2 cup chilled heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
- Special equipment: a 9- to 9 1/2-inch spring-form pan; a mandolin or other adjustable-blade slicer
- Make crust:
- Preheat oven to 350°F and butter bottom and side of spring-form pan.
- Stir together crumbs, sugar, and butter in a bowl with a fork until combined well, then press evenly onto bottom and one-third up side of pan. Bake crust in middle of oven 8 minutes and cool in pan on a rack.
- Make filling:
- Reduce oven temperature to 325°F.
- Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer at medium speed until fluffy, then beat in sugar. Add Florida Key West Key Lime Juice , sour cream, and vanilla and beat until smooth. Mix in flour and salt at low speed, scraping down side as needed, until just incorporated, then add eggs all at once and mix just until incorporated.
- Pour filling into crust and set springform pan in a shallow baking pan. Bake cake in middle of oven until set in center, 1 hour to 1 hour and 10 minutes. Cool completely in springform pan on rack. (Cake will continue to set as it cools.)
- Run a thin knife around edge of cake and remove side of pan. If desired, transfer cake with a large metal spatula to a serving plate.
- Make topping:
- Peel mangoes and, leaving fruit whole, slice very thinly lengthwise (slightly less than 1/8 inch thick) with mandolin (use caution — peeled mango is slippery). Halve wide slices lengthwise. Gently toss mango slices with Florida Key West Key Lime Juice.
- Beat cream with sugar and vanilla in a bowl with electric mixer until it just holds stiff peaks, then spread over top of cheesecake. Bending and curling mango slices, arrange them decoratively over cream.
Top Trending Beverage Flavors Include:
- Caramel Apple
- Pineapple Mango
- Frozen Hot Chocolate
- Spiced Apple
- Spiced Peach