Summer Fun Group Activity
Popsicles are an easy to make group activity that’s not only fun, they’re yummy too! So what do you need to kick off this summer fun?
- Popsicle molds (ice cube trays work well too)
- Measuring Cup
- Pitcher (easy to grip and pour)
- Long Handled Spoon
- Hartley’s Multi Use Syrup
- Measure 8 ounces of Hartley’s Multi Use Syrup flavor
- Pour flavor in in pitcher
- Measure 40 ounces of water (when working with larger groups, have each child measure 10 ounces each)
- Pour water in pitcher
- Stir flavor and water together
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds or ice cube trays
- Freeze completely
- Share and enjoy
* For a healthy snack alternative, replace Hartley’s Multi Use Syrup with Hartley’s JuiceBurst 100% Juice and follow the steps above.
Snack time can be fun while learning how to follow directions and more importantly work as a team. So are you ready to create fun memories for your summer campers?
A special Thank You to all the volunteers and teachers that make summer camp memories last a life time.