Brighten your palate with my refreshing, Lemon Vinaigrette dressed Risotto Salad. This salad is fabulous served warm or cold. It is also thrown together in under 10 minutes.
Risotto Salad With Lemon Honey Vinaigrette
For the Lemon Honey Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup Florida Key West Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tbsp course ground mustard
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- Salt to taste
- In a medium bowl, vigorously whisk red wine vinegar, Florida Key West Lemon Juice, and honey together.
- Slowly stream in the extra virgin olive oil.
- Mix in minced garlic and course ground mustard.
- Whisk in black pepper and salt to taste.
For the Risotto Salad
- 1 box of Risotto pasta
- 1 large zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- Cook Risotto pasta according to box directions. Be sure to heavily salt the boiling water (it should taste like the sea) to properly season the pasta.
- Drain Risotto and mix in the Lemon Honey Vinaigrette. Be sure to coat all of the pasta.
- Toss in thinly sliced zucchini, grape tomatoes, and baby spinach.